Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
ISO 9000, ISO 9001 Training
Online ISO 9001:2008 Overview for Top Management ($139.95
-This is the ideal course for managers who do NOT have more than 2 hours to allocate for training on the new ISO 9000:2000,
-the course covers all the requirements and areas of ISO 9001:2008 where top management's involvement is necessary,
-top management's involvement and understanding of the quality management system is extremely important for effective compliance, and for taking full advantage and benefitting from the ISO 9001:2008 implementation.
Links to the ISO 9000 auditor course , and to the certification consulting information.
download the course outline
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per
- After registration, there are no time limits on when you can start or complete the course. You have complete flexibility in taking the course around your schedule.
- The cost ranges from $118.96 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $139.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses examples and quizzes that give very good exposures on industry related implementation issues.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 (in dark blue). The standards excerpts are provided online (view only) with permission of ANSI.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a ISO 9001 training certificate that you can print for 2 hours of training or 0.2 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on ISO 9001:2008 Training for Top Management.
Worldwide Course Recognition:
CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 15,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing of the American National Standard Institute (ANSI), SAE International, or courtesy of the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
Employees of some of the following corporations are using our online courses:
Testimonial on the ISO 9001:2008 course:
"I just completed the online ISO familiarization training for ISO 9001
and thought it was a great. I enjoyed doing the lessons in my own time and I am sure I took in more information by doing it this way. I want to complete the online Auditor training for ISO 9001 next. It is so much easier doing it at my own pace in my office, rather than have to
go and live in an hotel for a week...."
Chris Turner - Project Manager - Lean Mfg of Manex
"1st let me say that the 9001 Awareness course is great. I completed it a couple of months ago and I have recommended it to others......"
Randall Daily - RAB EMS-LA #E052340
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
accounts; fax the PO to (509) 756-6053.
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through
a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information,
which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple
users you will receive a password for each one of them.
take the training:
Go to the pre-signup screen
select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and
If you are part of a group
of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/ISO9001OVERVIEW/SignUp.asp),
and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
Go to the login screen; enter
your User ID and password.
You will be presented with
training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the
score button to proceed.
You cannot retake quizzes again,
but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
You have help buttons for each
quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
Unless otherwise designated,
all quiz questions are within the context of ISO 9001:2008.
The training is optimized for
Internet Explorer 5.0+ and Netscape
if your connection is slow, do not click on buttons such as
"Submit", "Login" or "Score" twice.
your browser disk cache on a regular basis to optimize the performance of your
ease of readability select "Verdana" as your display font.
-Do not disable cookies.
you are planning to leave the training for more than 20 minutes, "Save
and Exit". The training session times-out after 20 minutes of inactivity.