Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
ISO 9001 Auditor Training, Online ISO 9001 Auditor Training, ISO 9001 Auditor Course
ISO 9001 Auditor Training*($ 229.95
*ISO 9001 is often refered to as ISO 9000. The actual name of the standard is ISO 9001, while ISO 9000 is a family of standards containing ISO 9001, ISO 9000 (vocabulary for the standard), and ISO 9004 (guidance for the standard).
*If you are not familiar with the ISO 9001:2008, it is recommended to take the ISO 9001:2008 Course first. It will provide effective training on ISO 9001 (the standard), and ISO 9000 (the vocabulary for the standard).
Download the course outline
-You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to audit to ISO 9001:2008,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing ISO 9001:2000 to ISO 9001:2008,
-you want to improve your CV and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and conducting 1st part audits, by adding this most recognized industry course to the education or training section of your CV,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with the guidance ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
-you do NOT have time to allocate 2 days to take an ISO auditor class,
-you want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a class for a full day,
the online ISO 9001:2008/ISO 19011:2011 auditor training is the solution:
- This online ISO 9001 Auditor course can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per day...).
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation that provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $195.46 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $229.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable class courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on auditing manufacturing, service, biomedical, software, and new economy companies.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality systems. The standards excerpts are provided online (view only) with permission of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). All the theoretical aspects of auditing are covered according to the guidelines of RAB (Registrar Acation Board). Practical training with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this class.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 16 hours of training or 1.6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on auditing ISO 9001:2008 using ISO 19011:2011 (ISO 9001 Auditor Training).
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.
Compare with other courses
Worldwide Course Recognition:
CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 20,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing of the American National Standard Institute (ANSI), SAE International, or courtesy of the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
Employees of some of the following corporations are using our online course:
CALISO Online Training Customers
Testimonial on the ISO 9001 auditor class:
"The challenging online ISO 9001 Auditor Certification Training, offered by CALISO, really helped me to focus on business process improvement at my company. I feel more connected to my current position with new tactics to approach quality issues effectively."
Kean P. Finnegan, P.G. - Sales Engineer
"I just finished the online ISO 9001 auditor training course and wanted you know that two weeks ago I attended a 5-day $2000.00 lead auditor course. I actually got a better understanding of the new requirements from your online course, compared to some of the areas that the 5-day course left gray. I am disappointed that I did not know of the online training prior to investing the $2000.00, your online training is considerably less expensive, more comprehensive and I received and internationally recognized training certificate. I loved the convenience of being to be able to take it at my own pace and not having to take time away from work. I am going to have members of all our branches take this online class, to strengthen our audit team."
Mike Madewell - QA Director of Taylor Communications Inc.
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the class. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
accounts; fax the PO to (509) 756-6053.
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through
a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information,
which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple users you will receive a password for each one of
To take the
- Go to the pre-signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/ISO9001AUDITOR/PreSignUp.asp), select a User ID that you can remember easily, enter your password and invoice #.
- If you are part of a group of users, go to the signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/ISO9001AUDITOR/SignUp.asp), and enter your personal information that will be used in the training certificate.
- Go to the login screen; enter your User ID and password.
- You will be presented with ISO 9001 Auditor training slides followed by quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the score button to proceed.
- You cannot retake quizzes again, but you can go back and look at previous slides by using the "Previous" button.
- You have help buttons for each quiz question, and documentation examples for each training slide.
- Unless otherwise designated, all quiz questions are within the context of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO19011.
- The training is optimized for ALL recent Internet browsers
ISO 9001 Auditor Course accreditation questions (FAQs)
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number