Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you register to any of our online courses and are not satisfied with the content, let us know within 30 days of registration, and BEFORE you complete the course or are issued the online certificate: we will refund 100% of the registration fee. We are confident, that like our many other trainees, you will like any course we offer, take some of our other courses, and also recommend them to others. We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction guarantee that other trainers cannot offer.
ISO 16949, ISO/TS 16949, TS 16949 Auditor Training
Online ISO/TS 16949 Auditor Training*($229.95
Link to the ISO 16949 course information, and to the certification consulting.
-You want to quickly and efficiently learn how to audit to ISO 16949 also called TS 16949,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing QS 9000 to ISO/TS 16949,
-you want to upgrade your expertise from auditing with the guidance ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011,
-you want to improve your résumé and career opportunities in the Automotive Industry with qualifications in quality assurance, by adding this course to the education or training section of your CV,
-you do NOT have time to allocate 2 days to take an ISO auditor COURSE,
-you want to train more of your staff on auditing economically and without having to immobilize them in a COURSE for a full day,
-you want to BE TRAINED ON how ISO/TS 16949:2009 relates to core tools, such as:
-Statistical Process Control (SPC).If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is less than 70%, you will have to take a final exam and score above 70% to be issued the training certificate.
-APQP/CP: Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plans).
-PPAP: Production Part Approval Process.
-FMEA: Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
-MSA: Measurement Systems Analysis.
the online ISO 16949/ISO 19011 auditor training is the solution:
download the course outline
- It can be taken from anyone's workplace or from home through the Internet.
- It has "save and exit" features so that you can do it at your own pace (a couple of sections per
- It starts with a comprehensive ISO 19011 Video presentation that provides an overview of the auditing process and techniques.
- The cost ranges from $196.46 for group training of 10 or more employes (each student receives his own login and password) to $229.95 for individual training. This is an average 60% cost savings on comparable COURSE courses.
- It uses quizzes and case studies that give very good exposure on various types and COURSEes of medical devices.
- It provides excerpts of the International Standard/specfication ISO/TS 16949 and uses ISO 19011:2011 to give guidance on auditing quality systems. The standards excerpts are provided online (view only) with permission of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). All the theoretical aspect of auditing is covered according to the guidelines of RAB (Registrar Accreditation Board). Practical training with trained auditors, such as participation in an audit is necessary before you can audit effectively after taking this COURSE.
- It uses a continuous evaluation method with on-going quizzes and case studies to facilitate the information retention.
- If your final average in the ongoing evaluation is equal or greater to 70% you will be issued a training certificate that you can print for 16 hours of training or 1.6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) on auditing ISO 16049 or TS 16949 using ISO 19011:2011.
Worldwide Course Recognition:
CALISO online training courses are recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation. Since 1999, they have been the most popular and most widely used training courses in English, with over 15,000 trainees in the US and worldwide. The standards and regulations are provided online under licensing of the American National Standard Institute (ANSI), SAE International, or courtesy of the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
Employees of some of the following corporations are using our online course:
CALISO Online Training Customers
Testimonial on the ISO/TS16949 auditor course:
completed the Interactive online training for the new ISO
Standard. I liked the fact that I was able to
take the COURSE at my convenience from my desk at work. I
was able to allocate a few hours over a 4-day period to
take the COURSE. The layout of the on-line training was
easy to follow. All of the standard requirements were in
italics and an easy-to-understand "translation"
could be found directly underneath. Also, since each
section was followed by a short quiz the entire process
didn't feel overwhelming."
Hagmann - ISO Coordinator of Baxter Healthcare
Upon registration using
Visa, America Express, or MasterCard you will receive an invoice, and an E-mail notification with
the password and link to login and take the COURSE. PO and DD 1556 purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government
accounts; fax the PO to (509) 756-6053.
TRANSACTION IS SECURE: The credit card registration is done through
a secure socket, so there is no risk for your credit card information,
which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
If you register multiple users you will receive a password for each one of
To take the
- Go to the
pre-signup screen (http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/iso16949auditor/PreSignUp.asp), select a User
ID that you can remember easily, enter your
password and invoice #.
- If you are
part of a group of users, go to the signup screen
(http://www.caliso9000.com/courses/iso16949auditor/SignUp.asp), and enter
your personal information that will be used in
the training certificate.
- Go to the
login screen; enter your User ID and password.
- You will
be presented with training slides followed by
quizzes, after taking a quiz, click on the score
button to proceed.
- You cannot
retake quizzes again, but you can go back and
look at previous slides by using the
- You have
help buttons for each quiz question, and
documentation examples for each training slide.
otherwise designated, all quiz questions are
within the context of ISO/TS 16949 and ISO
- The training is optimized for recent Internet browsers
if your connection is slow, do not click on buttons such
as "Submit", "Login" or
-Empty your browser disk cache on
a regular basis to optimize the performance of your
-For ease of readability select
"Verdana" as your display font.
-Do not disable cookies. If you are planning to
leave the training for more than 20 minutes, "Save
and Exit". The training session times-out after 20
minutes of inactivity.
Download ISO/TS 16949
Contact us for assistance in your ISO/TS 16949 Implementation at E-mail:
Frequently asked questions
Go to pricing and registration information
Go directly to training Login screen
Forgot your User ID or Password or Invoice Number